Thursday 27 September 2007

Hello world, and other assorted skullduggery...

Mmmm. I love the clean fresh taste of a new blog, ripe from the Blogger Tree, in the Garden of Yahoo, in Internetland... oops, went on a bit of a metaphor ramble there, I tend to do that :D

The garden of Yahoo... I don't like Yahoo... /anyway/ Me llamo Daniel, und ich bin good... oh wait, polylingual-much!

Uch, even more tangents... //anyway// this site is a place for Us (yup, it deserves that capital) to post stuff about games (generally) - upcoming games, games already out, old games, YASDs, funny/interesting experiences and all that kind of stuff. Hopefully it will last longer than my previous blog, which pretty much died of death.

Yup - so far it's me, and ~E~, but hopefully will extend to ~t~, ~o~, ~j~ and maybe others - /hopefully!/

Before we finish, I have to warn you that I am a punctuation maniac (see?) and I like to go off at tangents (or so I'm told - ooh a butterfly :D).

Well, this first (second actually, but first official) post is almost over, and just deserves two more words:


Hello World!

~d~