Sunday 30 March 2008

Free for all!

Apologies for not posting. I keep going into that 'no-one is reading my blog so why post' mindset [and although it's true, that's not the point] and not posting. Also, the fact that I now have Super Smash Bros Brawl accounts for me missing a week of my life. That's right, since Tuesday I have had this golden game, and trust me, I'm loving it. After 9 hours of Subspace Emissary alone [that sprawling single player mode which amazingly for Smash Bros actually has a plot!] I've unlocked every character and stage and am Brawling [notice the capital] against computers, and generally getting my skills up to standard.

Although I don't actually own Melee, I have played it quite a lot [at sleepover and such] and borrowed it off my friend. I consider myself quite good. Not brilliant, but good enough. Of course, now I have enough time to practice. I beat a level 9 computer earlier. Apparently they fixed the bug where Ness suicides on Jungle Japes.

It's an awesome game. No two ways about it. I can't even separate one thing for the other about which to write about. So expect more posts. If I can be bothered.

No comments: