Thursday 3 January 2008

Guitar Hero 3- If you haven't got it yet, you need help...

...and I apologise for my behaviour on the last post about 50 cent (cough*rubbish*cough), but you really do need this game.


Simply put, the guitar hero series are rythm games with a twist. Rather than tapping the x, a or y buttons, you have a Guitar Hero Controller, the shape of a real guitar. It has 5 coloured buttons for frets, and a strum bar for the bit where you strum (hell, I just realised, that dosen't actually have a name. Let's call it Simon. No, I'm not kidding. Really.). It also has a whammy bar, and if you don't know what that is, google it. Please. Or Yahoo. Whatever you want.
The good thing about Guitar Hero is that it is not jazz, pop (mostly) or plain old crap. It's rock.

Sorrry, let me say that again.

ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the justice it deserves.


Anyway, you'll never know how good this game is until you play it. To be completely absorbed into the best rock songs ever made, including songs by muse, Rage Against The Machine, Guns N Roses, Bloc Party and-my favourite- The Sex Pistols. Of course there are hundreds more, but I haven't the time or budget to give you the entire score.
In guitar hero 3, for the first time, the singer and drummer are all completly lip and drum-synched, which is a great change from the singer hiding his face amongst the mic, and... you know, the drummer might have been synched on two, but I was too busy looking at the notes. I don't think he was though.
the graphics are great, it has a better soundtrack from last time, and it's a guitar hero game. Obviously.
Im gonna finish my post by showing you the hardest song on the game- Through The Fire And The Flames!
Ya gotta love it,
~E.G~

No comments: