Monday 10 December 2007

Guitar Hero 2- how long can you play it for without injury?

Hi. ~d~ told me to stick to Ninty games, and I said fine.
But why has no-one done a post about GH2 yet? ~d~ practically plays it like a musical instrument!
Here's where I stand. I have just completed it on medium and got 3 stars on the first song on hard. I am working towards 5 stars on all easy songs, and being comfortable with hard-end medium songs. And frankley, I think that's where I'm going to stay. I mean, any normal human being can just about do medium. But for hard, you need an extra finger, a load of spare time from homework + stuff, and very leniant parents. The notes come at you at like, 500mph! HTH? (how the hell- Im hoping it will catch on.)
However, GH2 has such a good soundtrack, and is just so fun, it kinda makes up for it. I just bought the Grim Reaper on medium! But my favourite character is definitely Johnny Napalm- the nuclear punk!
Anyway, I don't have much more to say. Feel free to add your own bits about GH2- let's see who has got the furthest on WWAG!
~E.G~

No comments: