Wednesday 3 October 2007

A day in the life of... a Goomba


Hey. My name is Jerry and I'm a Goomba. You know, I'm one of those mushroom things that waddle across the floor like... erm... a waddly thing. You see, that is me over there ---->

I have to serve His Highness the Great Koopa King Bowser. I really shouldn't be putting this on the interwebs, but he is horrible. The only perk is being able to see Princess Peach every once in a while...

Seriously, though, I'm going to run away soon enough. Me and Ringo, the Koopa, have got a plan - we're going to tell His Highness that we are going to capture Mario and Luigi, then we just won't come back!

Our master is stupid... He always tries to capture Peach and it never works... oh no... here he comes! Alt+F4! ALT+F4!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alt+F4! Lol, loving. Keep up the good work.