Monday 8 October 2007

OOOh

Hi ~J~, I think that I know who you are but I would only say that I'm 88% sure. Really, I am utterly offended that I was not consulted on the matter, huh.

However, to make sure that this post is actually on topic, I will now talk about games. I am quite happy that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is soon going to come out, woo, I look forward to it like I look forward to the day when ~J~ meets a sticky cyber-end and is sent to the Underwhere (all of us blog-runners - cool I like the sound of that, blog-runners... hehehe - are secretly computer game characters) like ~T~ did the other day. He says to Queen Jaydes that his game wasn't truly ended so he should be sent back to Earth(? is that where games take place, I know, Cyber-Earth). But she wont even let him go to the Overthere hahaha. Anyway, with my long winded vengeance/Brawl message over I only have one more thing to say on the subject. (Brawl not vengeance) ANDROS!!! (in classic form)

~E~

P.S: Is De adminn'd a word

P.P.S: Are all of my posts going to have a "P.S"

No comments: