Friday 5 October 2007

A day in the life of... a Koopa

Hallo, mein name ist Ringo und ich bin ein Koopa... well, I'm not from Germany really, but Bowser's offering free German or Spanish lessons in case Mario tries to move to put us off...

I'm just learning it so it's easier when I try to run away... you see me and Jerry... oh wait, he posted already? That geek... you can even see by his picture... He looks like one of those retro goombas from years ago. He takes a special type of mushroom (the Retro Mushroom, if you really want to know - there's a picture to the left) to keep him pixelly...

I'm more a shy one... but together we make an awesome team... Team Awesome, I suggested... doesn't it rock?

Well, my designated computer time is almost up... better get back to writing a detailed description of all Mario's fault and weaknesses... bye people...

No comments: